EKOTEST is designed to determine the presence of antibiotics and inhibitors in milk and can be used to make a fast and easy laboratory evaluation of the biological properties and technological suitability of the raw product. Suitable for a wide range of applications in the milk processing industry. The test will establish presence of the antibiotics most widely used in the prevention and treatment of diseases in milk animals and particularly mastitides.
- Fast checking: 10 minutes
- Use of small quantities and cheap reagents
- Simultaneous testing of 6 samples
- Water bath incubator
- Active substance
- Test tubes with stoppers: 12 pcs.
- Bottles with reagents: 2 pcs.
A universal microprocessor based device featuring easy operation and reliability. It`s functionality makes it suitable also for other laboratory purposes