- Fast checking: 10 minutes
- Use of small quantities and cheap reagents
- Simultaneous testing of 6 samples
- Water bath incubator
- Active substance
- Test tubes with stoppers: 12 pcs.
- Bottles with reagents: 2 pcs.
EKOSCOPE is a complete automated somatic cells counting system, based on the direct microscopic method, consisting of two sections EKOSCOPE- FPS1 and EKOSCOPE-SCC1 designed to detect mastitis as well as for complex research applications. The design of the system and the Windows-based software make measurement taking and data processing simple and convenient.
EKOSCOPE-SCC1 provides quick and accurate counting of the somatic cells in compliance with the direct method Any kind of microscopic examination can be performed directly on the display.